Life is full of trials so I have decided if I don't write about them all then I will forget about all the wonderful and not so wonderful things we have been through... So I write to share about my family's life... Enjoy!



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Training... UGH!!!

So for some odd reason I have it stuck in my head that I need to run a marathon so I decide to start with a half... dont want to get in over my head.

I haven't done any aerobic exercise since last June when I got pregnant and recently started my training and WOW am I out of shape, everything hurts and a hardly ran... ha ha ha well actually it was more of a slow jog. But i do have to say I am proud of myself for getting started and now that I have started training all I want to do is keep it up and see that I meet my goals.

To me that's what life is about setting and meeting your goals so:
Goal number 1: Be able to actually RUN a mile in under 9 min.
Goal number 2: Run 10 miles straight in under 2 1/2 hours
Goal number 3: Register for a half marathon in the fall
Goal number 4: after completing the half start training for the Full Marathon

Well that seems to be some good goals for the next year hopefully I will keep my ambitions and complete all these goals... Good Luck to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment